Service and Restoration
The Scooterworks service department has been keeping Chicago’s scooters on the road for 20 years! Our techs have the specialized scooter repair knowledge and skills to keep your 2-wheeled companion fine-tuned and purring.
Scooterworks repairs all scooters from oil changes to full restorations. We work on all brands; some off-brand scooters and Chinese models require a waiver form. Our focus is for major brands that are high quality and have good parts source channels, so we give those brands scheduling priority during the busy season. Call ahead if you have any questions.
Services our expert techs perform regularly:
-Oil changes, battery charging, tune-ups
-Carb cleaning and rebuilds
-Full engine rebuilds
-High performance upgrades and tuning
***All service is by appointment only! Please call ahead and schedule your service!***
$85.00 Prep and storage for $50.00 a month!
Looking for a safe and secure place to keep your scooter in the off-season? Scooterworks Chicago has a large heated and insured warehouse just ready to keep your bike warm and safe. Our space is limited so call now to reserve a space for the upcoming season.
Since batteries are so temperamental we don’t guarantee them without a $15 battery insurance charge.
Get FREE storage with a performance upgrade!
Save up to $500 on select scooter upgrades!
Since you probably won’t be riding your scooter this winter, why not upgrade it and store it for FREE at Scooterworks Chicago? Want your bike to handle better? Go faster? Get more MPG? A small investment this winter when you aren’t riding could surprise you with a whole new bike come spring.
Upgrade your scooter with of one of our high performance kits this winter and we’ll store your bike for free all winter!* Up to $200 in savings! You’ll also get up to 30%** off all parts and accessories that we install for you! Save up to $500 on complete installation and winter storage!
* -If installed by SWC- $85 winter/spring setup fee due at storing.
**-Discount available if you are a Facebook or Twitter friend of SWC!
- Gas stabilizer -1 gal gas
- Silicone spray for motor (keeps everything from rusting.)
- Fogging oil, sprayed into intake as bike shuts down. (Keeps inside of the engine clean and corrosion free.)
- Returning scooter to service for spring
What you get
- Your scooter will be in a temperature controlled environment. Free from the elements and chemicals that damage paint and electrical components
- A safe and secure area that’s alarmed
- A nice clean scooter in the spring
- Guarantee your battery with our $15 Battery Insurance
Benefits of storage
- Frees up valuable space in your garage (if you have one)
- No headaches of having to prep and start you scooter in the winter
- Saves you money in the spring on maintenance items e.g.: carb clean, oil change, battery service, etc.
- Peace of mind knowing you baby is safe and warm
- Longer riding season because you can start as soon as the weather breaks with fresh scooter that is ready to go
- No hassle. Just call us 48hrs before you want to ride and off you go
- You can take advantage of service specials and upgrades to your scooter at the discounted rate
Payment and how it works
- All you have to do is call and reserve a storage slot (They go fast)
- At the time of drop off we will need to collect your prep fee and the first and last month’s storage
- A valid credit card must be on file
- Storage begins October 1st and runs through April 1st (6 months)
- Storage is $50.00 per month for every month your scooter is here. Scooters dropped off after the 15th of each month will only pay $30.00 for the remaining days of that month (this does not apply to pick-ups)
If you wish to purchase the $15 battery insurance we will collect at drop-off.
- You must have you scooter picked up by April 1st or you will be charged the normal $20.00 per day storage fee (unless prior arrangements have been made)
- If you take your scooter out over the winter for special events or for rides it’s not a problem. You will need to pay for a second prep fee of $85.00 when you’re done. (48hr notice is required)
Call today to set up a consultation to get your scooter performing better than you ever imagined!
773.271.4242 ask for Fred.